An architect, an academic teacher and a graduate of the Faculty of Architecture at the Warsaw University of Technology who was born in 1904. He was very successful even at the very beginning of his career path as he designed facilities like the Court building in Gdynia (together with T. Sieczkowski and Z. Karpiński) as well as the building of the Voivodeship Office in Łódź. He was active abroad as well. In 1944-1945, he worked at the Office for the Country's Post-War Reconstruction at the Association of Polish Architects in London. After the war, he worked in Cape Town, where he designed many public buildings and taught at the School of Architecture. In 1967-1973 he was a guest professor at American Universities too. He died in 2006 in Cape Town.