Architect, engineer and designer of the PAGED company tenement house in 44 Świętjańska Street. In 1944, he initiated the construction of a tourist house in 10 Plac Kaszubski which represented the style of academic classicism. On 22nd June 1936, he won the competition to design the Gdynia coat of arms. According to his design, it was supposed to depict two eagles which symbolised the Polish legions. They were holding anchors against a background of sea waves with their claws. The design was never used – instead of the eagles, there are two fish against a background of a sword.