He came from Kartuzy to Gdynia in 1928. There, he was an active architect and builder. He also ran a construction company and an architectural design studio which operated from 1928 in 15 Mazowiecka Street and offered “construction works of all sorts”. Apart from that, Dulny’s company belonged to the Construction Industry Section which was a part of the Association of Manufacturers and Industrialists in Gdynia. Above all, the architect designed tenement houses, but he also designed the Church of Sacred Heart of Jesus (1929) in 3 Maja Street.
He was buried in the Witomino cemetery.